Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Are you Visual?

When helping clients, I come across many who have a hard time visualizing what things will look like. During my complementary consultations I walk through your yard and you point out existing problems or changes that you want in your existing landscape or brand new landscape. I take note of all the things that you want in your landscape. I always tell my clients that they are the ones with the great ideas, I just tweak and add design concepts that work. 
After your consultation what happens next? Well I take the ideas we talked about and I put them down on paper. I draw up some concept ideas that we can tweak until we come to an understanding and design that you like.
                           Concept Plans
Planting Plan 

 Do you still have a hard time visualizing what plant material we chose and how big will your plants get? Well if you are not a visual person I have a great tool that will help you get excited about your landscape and what it will look like when your plants mature. In your consultation I will take a photo of your home. Next I will add plant material, hardscapes, lighting, garden décor to your photo to give you and instant image of what your landscape will look like! No more wondering what it will look like. I can give you an Instant visual before we even draw up a plan!









No comments:

Post a Comment